Father’s Day Giveaway 2021
Terms and Conditions
1.This prize draw is open to those aged 18 and over, with the exception of employees of the promoter or anyone else associated with the administration of this promotion.
2. In order to enter, the stated criteria to enter the socialmedia competition must be completed by the closing date set out in paragraph 3 below.
3.The promotion opens on 14th June, 2021 and closes at 23:59 on 20th June, 2021 for receipt of all entries.
4. No purchase is necessary to enter. Entries are restricted to one per person for the duration of the promotion.
5.The prize to win is the menswear Oliver Jacket, subject to sizing availability.
6. The winner will be drawn at random on 21th June 2021under strict supervision.
7.The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
8.The winner will be notified via email within 48hrs of theclosing date. If a winner does not respond within 48 hours of receipt of such email, the prize will be forfeited and a back-up winner will be chosen and notified.
9.The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of prize acceptance.
10. Proof of identity may be called for before the prize is awarded.
12. The promoter is not responsible or liable for:
a)Any entries that are lost or delayed due to faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
b)Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion causing delays or disruption.
c)For claims which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason.
13. If the promoted prize is not available an alternative jacket of the same value will be given to the winner. There is no cash substitute for the prize. The prize is non-transferable. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of greater or equal value.
14. The winner may be requested to participate in any reasonable publicity when asked by the Promoter.
15. By entering this prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions governing this promotion.
16. The promoter reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions or cancel the competition at any stage in the event of circumstances arising beyond its reasonable control.
17. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter: DAKS Simpson Limited (company no 02508094) 20 Baltic Street London EC1Y 0UL